Modular Planning is a method we developed for our clients that lets us build the volume and variation of content type and message, whilst improving cost efficiencies.
It’s a significant change to the way we work, because it gives brands and retailers more content variants to use at higher frequencies across multi-channel customer journeys.
How modular planning improves the content production process
Modular planning offers many benefits to the client:
- More output from the production process in terms of different content formats and variations
- It delivers a natural variation of content and message so we tell the story across the customer journey without relying on repetition
- Content links together to enhance the storytelling
- It enables us to plan a stronger call to action strategy
- It’s specially designed to work in the fragmented channels and platforms that we shop and communicate in
- Increases the volume and longevity/lifespan of content, because there’s more variation and slower wear-out
- Having more assets improves campaign frequency and OTS of campaigns
- Improves production efficiencies and number of assets produced per production budget
- It encourages a re-use and recycle approach to content to drive further efficiencies
Which content types it is good for
- Building more consistency and frequency for campaigns and category-level content across the site, as well as integrating with social channels and marketing collateral.
- Essential part of a personalisation strategy to define the personalisation variables and the production budgets.
Find out more
We’ll be discussing this in our upcoming webinars:
Future Facing Content Planning
14th December, 12pm GMT. Register here
Modular Content Planning
12th January, 12pm GMT. Register here
What does it look like for your products?
Want to know how it will work for you? We’ll happily explain this in more detail and develop some example concepts for you to bring it to life.
Just drop us a line at email@example.com to learn more