Effective content has a clear role and purpose. It engages customers and provides support and value to the shopping process.
Content Queen’s Content Planning Framework enables retailers to improve their content planning process and define content models that make it easy to scale content to produce more campaigns and categories, and streamline the production process.
The 7 Major Content Planning Requirements
- Understand the role of the brand across all content types
- Get control of the way we showcase the product at different stages of the shopping journey
- Identify customer journeys and ensure content is supporting them and providing the right type of information and experience at the right time
- Focus on ways to build commerce into the content experience
- Manage the relationship and links between content to ensure maximum customer access and consistency of message and value across the customer journey
- Capture all content needs to maximise content production efficiencies
- Build content testing programmes to deliver content performance insights
Example content framework
Planning & briefing – the key to effective content
Getting the planning and briefing process right is so important to make sure you get the best result from the content production process.
When your teams understand content objectives, they will be able to manage production efficiencies more closely, and control the quality of your assets more effectively.
Future facing content model – Performance and Cost Control
With growing content needs, retail content strategy models will increasingly focus on integrating processes and tools that bring greater insights into content performance and production cost reduction. Better planning processes is a core element of the future facing content strategy.
Content Planning Enquiries
For more information on content planning, email firstname.lastname@example.org