Following my panel session at IRX 2017 in Birmingham last month, I was invited to speak at Gondola Day in Belgium by one of their organisers, Lisa Remnelid who I met on the same day at a press interview.
Gondola Day is on 1st June, and this is the subject for the presentation I am making:
How to Integrate content into digital retail
From my time at Argos, and through my other retailer contacts, there’s a great opportunity to add some clarity who what an end-to-end content strategy is, and how it fits into retail organisations.
These are the components of the end-to-end content strategy model, which I will go into on the day:
- Content strategy – what are retailers trying to achieve with content, and what does this look like in terms of formats and placements across the customer journey
- Content ownership – how do you link up all the teams and silos in an organization that need content
- Content briefing process – getting clarity and focus around the content needed to drive the production process effectively
- Content production – how to optimize this
- Content and the digital workflow – integrating into DAM/PIM and media players
- Content metadata & testing
For more information about Gondola day, you can use this link